|
It's me... ![]()
Follow @Eysha_Ich
Travel this SingAsong
![]() My Love ![]() with xiao kim ![]() with Syed Amiruddin & Lucya ![]() with Anna Dyna & xiao kim ![]() with Xiao kim
| Friday, April 29, 2011 | 7:34 AM | 0 Love
PROVE ME THAT I AM WRONG Hey! Prove me that I am wrong. Tell me it’s not like what I’m thinking now. Tell me, you are not the same with others. Tell me, you are one of a kind Hey, prove me that I am wrong Tell me you don’t simply believed the rumours Tell me you still think the same of me as your friend I don’t believe the trustworthiness that we built Will be blown by the wind of stupid gossips Hey, prove me that I am wrong Are we getting apart now? Or is it just my stupid instinct? I really hope it is just ~ stupid thought of mine.. Hey, prove me that I am wrong I don’t want to argue with anybody Especially you Seriously, I am damn tired of these Please don’t fool around with me If I do something wrong just tell me straight to the point (good manner please) I’ll try to improve myself Just… Please stop behaving like this I am sad enough, don’t you know that? Hey, prove me that I am wrong Thinking that you intentionally turned me down When I need a small favour from you At a very crucial time. Frankly, I always asked myself hundred times Before I bring up myself to ask you Is just that I do not want to look weak in your eyes Hey, I am dependent enough So when the time comes- when I run into you It must be crucial, It is so not me who begging for help Again I am emphasising this, If those things happened It must be crucial enough, Maybe not to you but yes to me That’s all I want to tell you What hidden deep down in my heart So please Prove me that I am wrong for thinking about you this way |